Connect 5 biggest green zones of Belgrade in this crazy running adventure. The route is designed by one of the very best Serbian trail ultra runners Nikola Perać, who sometimes join us for the run.
With one run you will catch 2 parks: Hajd and Topčider and 3 forests: Košutnjak, Miljakoc, and Banjica.
- Mileage: 21k
- Running time: 2 – 3 hours
- Experience level: advanced (hills and technical terrain)
- German trenches from II World War
- Place of assassination of Prince of Serbia, Mihailo Obrenović
- 170 years old Platanus tree, possibly the place with the best energy in the city
Energy bar on the run
Bottle of water
Post workout meal in a restaurant (20 €)
- 50€ for one person
- +40€ for additional guests